At Sound Investment, we strive to deliver the best products and services. If you are one of the best, please join our family.
A new Installer will already own his or her own tools, and will be expected to know how to work with customers in stores and by telephone, and to provide installation and support in all varieties of 12-volt products. Sound Investment employees are honest, trustworthy, reliable and dependable. Compensation is hourly-pay, plus commission.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Install 12-volt mobile electronics, including audio, video, GPS, cameras, security, and remote-start systems; in autos, motorcycles and boats.
- Effectively work with customers to help identify their needs, then present appropriate solutions
- Maintain clean and neat showroom, stockroom, installation bays, and restroom, and assist with parking lot maintenance
- Keep displays updated and stocked with product
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must possess own tools
- Must be skilled communicator, on phone and in-person
- Must possess good computer and Internet skills, and be able to write invoices
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Must pass background checks and drug screenings
- We are flexible, but we are looking for an associate that will be available to work 5 to 6 days per week during our business hours of Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM, and Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Applicants must email resumes to email@example.com